Old January 28th, 2008, 07:53 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Greg Procter

Default Ping ATB.

Larry in AZ wrote:

Waiving the right to remain silent, "Mr. Travel" said:

Greg Procter wrote:

Larry in AZ wrote:

Waiving the right to remain silent, "Mr. Travel" said:

Greg Procter wrote:

Sarah, I'll say this only a hundred thousand times ... I don't lie.

You stated it was easier for someone in Singapore to obtain cigars
from Cuba than from New Zealand.

He insisted for several weeks that New Zealand didn't have a
Constitution.

... in the sense that the US has a constitution.

What does the US have to do with it? It was never a US colony.

Is there something in NZ referred to as a constitution?

Is this government web page incorrect?

http://www.gov-gen.govt.nz/role/constofnz.htm

I showed him that web age, along with several others from the NZ
government. He continued to argue that NZ has no Constitution, then after
several long bouts wih this, finally began saying, "...not in the sense
that the US has a Constitution."

If you were to stop ranting and think for a moment - well perhaps in
your case for a long time - you might be able to tell me what your
Constitution is intended for. Then we can consider the difference with
what the NZ constitution stands for.
I know it's tough, but try to bear with me on this one.