Old October 10th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Dave Beers

There are four non-suite balcony cabins on the aft end of the Grand P. No
doubt they sell-out quickly. The balconies on the aft are not like many of
those along the sides, in that people above you cannot look into the
balconies on the aft end. I think we were on Baja and our balcony was
"private". We could look down into the other decks balconies.

"Monica" wrote in message
I've had a few people tell me that the very back of the ship (looking out
the back, not sides) is their favorite place to be on the ship. Are there
any balcony rooms (that aren't suites or mini-suites) on the aft...Grand
Princess. We'll probably be on the Emerald, Caribe or Aloha deck. I'm
reading that the balconies are NOT private. Are any of them in this
category private? And are all the balconies the same size? Again, just
your double room (not suite or mini-suite).
Thanks,
Monica