Old December 26th, 2003, 02:52 PM
Sjoerd

Default American dollars is plunging: NO MORE TRAVEL!

schreef in bericht
On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 12:36:17 +0100, "Sjoerd"
wrote:

"alohacyberian" schreef in bericht
To blame someone else's inborn envy of the U.S. and America-hatred on
President Bush is laughable.

To accuse someone who has justified criticism of the US of "envy" is just
one of the many trics used by arrogant Americans like yourself. For once

and
for all: foreigners who criticize US policies are NOT envious of a

country
which has higher poverty rates, less access to medical care, a lower
life-expectancy, much longer work hours, and less freedom than most other
developed countries in the world.

Sjoerd

Yes, you are right. They are too stupid to be envious and oblivious
to what their own governments are doing to them, to wit:

1. they have consistent double digit unemployment

Very few countries in N/W/S Europe, OZ, NZ, Japan have "consistent double
digit unemployment". Try again.

2. their economies are in constant doldrums

Nonsense. Try again.

3. they have a completely inferior medical system whereas the US' is
widely recognized by even their own doctors as where they would go if
they had a serious illness and where 90% of he world's drugs are
invented

Bull****. Only available to the rich. Try again.

4. longer working hours means a healthier economy.

Nonsense.

Can you imagine
how bad your economies would really be if others actually worked like
Americans? Then you would have a triple digit unemployment rate

So our unemployment rate would be higher if we worked like Americans? How
does match your stupid remark # 4? You are so stupid.

5. we have a lot more freedom than Iraq ever had under Saddam which
has now been reversed since we didn't listen to idiots like yourself.

Who is talking about Iraq. Apparently, they love you there. Another 3 US
soldiers killed today. How many more to go before Bush realizes it is time
to go home.

6..Oh, and don't forget to talk to Chirac about tearing off all those
Muslim headscarves while you are celebrating your freedom twit.

Only in schools. No religion in schools = very wise decision.

Sjoerd