Old December 26th, 2003, 03:59 PM

Default American dollars is plunging: NO MORE TRAVEL!

Yes, you are right. They are too stupid to be envious and oblivious
to what their own governments are doing to them, to wit:

1. they have consistent double digit unemployment

Very few countries in N/W/S Europe, OZ, NZ, Japan have "consistent double
digit unemployment". Try again.

Wrong. Try the two biggest, Germany and France for starters and add a
recession to the mix as well.

2. their economies are in constant doldrums

Nonsense. Try again.

See Germany and recession. Biggest economy in Europe. Check out
their failing banks as well while you are at it.

3. they have a completely inferior medical system whereas the US' is
widely recognized by even their own doctors as where they would go if
they had a serious illness and where 90% of he world's drugs are
invented

Bull****. Only available to the rich. Try again.

Showa how completely stupid you are. By Federal law everyone at an
emergency room has to be treated irregardless of whether they can pay.
Both facts I cited are completely correct. And they even now allow
private medicine in Scandinavian countries because they, of course,
found that the public ones offers free medical care that you can't get
because you spend your life on waiting lists. Who pays for that ace?

4. longer working hours means a healthier economy.

Nonsense.

Sure, that's why the US economy consistenly outperforms the Europeans
ones almost without exception. Single digit unemployment, low
inflation, etc. Hardly the case in Europe except for liars like you.

Can you imagine
how bad your economies would really be if others actually worked like
Americans? Then you would have a triple digit unemployment rate

So our unemployment rate would be higher if we worked like Americans? How
does match your stupid remark # 4? You are so stupid.

Of course stupid. There is X demand for your products and services
now produced by Y numbers of working hours supplied by Z number of
employees. The only change would be the Z number of employees needed
going down if they worked longer hours because even in Europe no one
is interested in paying employees for doing nothing. It is simple
math which is obviously beyond a simpleton like you to calculate.

5. we have a lot more freedom than Iraq ever had under Saddam which
has now been reversed since we didn't listen to idiots like yourself.

Who is talking about Iraq. Apparently, they love you there. Another 3 US
soldiers killed today. How many more to go before Bush realizes it is time
to go home.

A lot longer than cowards like you can stand that's for sure. And the
last poll taken in Iraq (unlike the completely unsupported propaganda
put out by twits like you) showed 68% of Iraqis supported the US
effort. And, btw, 45000 Americans lose their lives on our roads every
year. Should we stop driving as well moron?

6..Oh, and don't forget to talk to Chirac about tearing off all those
Muslim headscarves while you are celebrating your freedom twit.

Only in schools. No religion in schools = very wise decision.

Yeah very wise. It leaves these the kids the alternative of foregoing
their religious faith, going to private (read Catholic) schools or
leaving school. An option only an European could love. They call
this democracy?