Old December 25th, 2005, 02:25 AM posted to rec.travel.air

Default Southwest allowing reservations only through March 31, 2006

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 03:23:31 GMT, beavis wrote:

And I laugh at those who do, particularly with an "A" boarding pass.
If you have an "A," you WILL get the type of seat (aisle, window,
middle) that you want, even if you're in the very back of the line.
1/3 of the passengers get an "A." 1/3 of the seats are aisle, 1/3
middle, 1/3 window. Further, some of those people will want to sit
together.

If you have an "A," sit down and relax until it's boarding time. B or
C? That's a different matter. But hey, I check in online 24 hours
ahead of the flight, and I'm all but guaranteed the "A" group anyway.
Let the internet work for you. :-)

Exit row seats?