Old November 10th, 2014, 07:50 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

Default escape

"JohnT" wrote:

JohnT wrote:

"Erilar" wrote in message

At least they aren't paralyzing the government like our right-wing wackos.

Does one read into this that Erilar isn't totally in favour of Ms Palin?

If Sara were the ONLY "right wing wacko", our freedoms might still stand a chance!

The USA has always had more than its fair share of wackos of more than
one political persuasion. Sarah wanted to stop your Country from being
involved in squirmishes.

"Squirmish" is how I feel about her.

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad