Old December 3rd, 2006, 04:45 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default Vikings are Back

In article , Sue and Kevin Mullen
wrote:

I think there is a big difference between the food served when you
have traditional dining or anytime dining. All of us SGCers thought
the food and service were excellant, but we did traditional dining.
People on our sailing who had anytime dining complained about the food
and service and I read the same issue on cruise critic before and
after our sailing. I am surprised that with a group you choose anytime
dining, traditional would of worked better for you.

Tom and myself had traditional but some had anytime as I explain in
another post. The late bookers could not get traditional as it was
booked.

We ate in both specialty restaurants on the Crown and found the food
and service to be very good. Kevin just said he had the veal chop in
Sabitinis and it was very good. I don't know why there was such a
change since we sailed in august.

I had the Veal Chop this time and thought it was very good.

--
Charles