Old January 11th, 2015, 04:28 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Tom P[_6_]

Default Muslim-run accommodation in Munich?

On 11.01.2015 14:39, Jack Campin wrote:
Anyone know of midrange B&Bs run by Muslims in Munich?
No, but I can suggest a Mexican bar-restaurant in Duesseldorf run
by a Palestinian. (This is not a joke)

There used to be a "Murphy's Pakora Bar" in Glasgow, and a bit later
a "Three in One" takeaway that did Indian, Turkish and Chinese food
(or was it Indian, Chinese and pizza? it's gone now).

and an Iraq restaurant run by an Iraqi, an Iranian and a Syrian in Leiden.

Their kebabs rotate on the Axis of Evil? (I see there are now North
Korean restaurants too:

https://nkleadershipwatch.wordpress....new-ownership/

Maybe one of our Amsterdam regulars could try it? But they probably
don't offer dog, which is a pity).

I've tried searching in Turkish, but while I can find lots of tours
to Munich from Turkey, none of them say what accommodation they use.

You could stay in Istanbul and commute.