Old January 11th, 2015, 09:31 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default Muslim-run accommodation in Munich?

Jack Campin wrote:

Maybe one of our Amsterdam regulars could try it? But they probably
don't offer dog, which is a pity).

Do Muslims eat dog? I thought dogs were considered "unclean". We had a
couple of Muslim care-givers in the senior retirement home where I live,
but they had to fire them because they refused to enter apartments where
the resident had a dog. (Apparently cats are okay - perhaps the urban
legend about the Prophet cutting off his sleeve, rather than disturb a
sleeping cat, may be true?)