Old May 25th, 2004, 01:11 AM
chip3130

Default smokers revenge

(SNUMBER6) wrote in
:

From: "M"

We need a smokers cruise! You can only smoke and drink.......! If
you must eat you may, but only those small little crackers with pate,
and maybe some of them little bitty corns.

Agreed. Diet and obesity is killing at an alarming rate- but the argument
about smoking and diet don't mix. If you are overeating, it doesn't annoy
me. I don't get residual effects from your second hand smoke that I did not
ask for. Yes, both bad diet and smoking may kill you, but diet does not
affect those around you (not that I can see).

Now don't get me wrong, I will never go on a non-smoking cruise again. The
Paradise (which is going smoking), was the most boring ship I have ever
seen. Every bar closed at 9pm, no one to be found after 10pm. Never saw
anyone in any of the nightclubs. All the staff bitching about "trying to
get off this ship," as they make no money without people drinking and
tipping. Was sad, and I would gladly put up with smoke for entertainment...