Old September 21st, 2004, 04:41 PM
Mark Fagan

To return to your actual question, you can find cars with drivers by going
to www.pagesjaunes.fr. entering "location d'automobiles avec chauffeur" for
Activité and Toulouse (or whereever) for Localité.

"brenda" wrote in message
om...
Thinking of flying into Toulouse, driving to Carcassonne & spending 3
nights there (is this too much?), then driving on through Perpignan &
Girona to Barcelona. Problem is, my husband doesn't drive in Europe
anymore & is totally down on the idea of me driving (trying not to be
insulted...). Anyway, has anyone done this and could you recommend a
private car & driver service Toulouse/Carcassonne, then 3 days later,
Carcassonne/Barcelona?