Old September 20th, 2004, 05:52 PM
jcoulter

(brenda) wrote in news:1ef7b3c0.0409191450.6c4c4366
@posting.google.com:

Thinking of flying into Toulouse, driving to Carcassonne & spending 3
nights there (is this too much?), then driving on through Perpignan &
Girona to Barcelona. Problem is, my husband doesn't drive in Europe
anymore & is totally down on the idea of me driving (trying not to be
insulted...). Anyway, has anyone done this and could you recommend a
private car & driver service Toulouse/Carcassonne, then 3 days later,
Carcassonne/Barcelona?

I have just returned from Toulouse! You can see most of the tourist areas
of interest on foot (csthedral, city hall older buildings of the central
city) or take a cab (Abittoirs Museum to the few sites that aren't
immediately central. I would agree hat train is the best way other than
self drive for the trip. If you really want a car and driver, I could find
one for you, but I would want to book it as I am in the business and can't
give everything away ;-)

Joseph Coulter
Cruises and Vacations