Old July 31st, 2004, 10:34 PM
No you can't, either

Default Bug spray and cream to relief bug bies

Whether in spray, lotion or wipe form, get the product that has as much DEET
as possible. DEET is very effective and the more there is of that
ingredient in the product, the longer it will be effective in keeping bugs
away from you. Just be careful when applying it to your face area, keeping
it away from your eyes and lips.... it's not toxic, but it tastes terrible
and can irritate your eyes.

"Hai Pham" wrote in message
All:

I read a lot of review about the AI in Mexico and a lot of them talked

about
mosquitoes, bugs bites. I went to Wal-mart today, there were many stuff

and
I don't which one to buy. Anyone has recommendation? I saw some with 20%
DEET, 30%, 100%. Some with wiper others with spray. I also saw the one
"after Bites", is it good?

Thanks

Hai