Old August 9th, 2011, 04:07 AM
marguie marguie is offline
Member

I would recommend Sixt more than the rest. I have used it on several occasions and I can tell that it's a very reliable company with a great service that you would do well to use...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Stephenson View Post
Hello, in the Fall I will travel to Greece, flying into Athens and
heading to the Pelopponese by car, for maybe 10 days.

There are several car rental places at the airport: Avis, Budget,
Hertz, National/Alamo and Sixt.

Can anyone recommend one more than the rest? I wouldn't be buying the
high-dollar collision damage waiver.

Thanks,
--
Dan Stephenson