Old August 10th, 2007, 07:58 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Binyamin Dissen

Default Airside connection at DFW (LX/AA)

On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 22:48:23 GMT "Jeff Hacker" wrote:

:On the reverse itinerary, you will clear U.S. immigration and customs before
:leaving YVR, and then make a direct connection to the AA/LX flight back to
:Zurich. If the YVR flight doesn't land at Terminal D, you MAY have to take
:the train. And I think that 10-15 minutes is a safer bet than 5. But
:either way, it is much better than the old "TrAAin" system American used to
:operate at DFW.

DFW has an interesting system, where there is a circle and trains go both ways
so that there is no need to make a full circuit to get to an adjacent
terminal.

--
Binyamin Dissen
http://www.dissensoftware.com