Old July 1st, 2005, 10:02 PM
Charles

In article .com,
char wrote:

Hi there. . I'm a 1st time cruiser and going on the Explorer this
November w/ my Fiance and family and friends .. why?? I'm getting
married this November on the beach in St.Thomas when the ship docks for
day.

I hate to bring this up but have you thought about the possibility that
the ship could for various reasons either skip or be late to St.
Thomas? It happens for various reason. For example last year the ship I
was on was about 6 hours late to St. Maartin because of a medical
evacuation. We had a couple of hours there in the evening instead of
the regular schedualed port time.

--
Charles