Old July 2nd, 2005, 10:08 PM
Jean O'Boyle

wrote in message
oups.com...
During the cruise itself, everybody was pretty much left to do their
own thing. In port (Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios) we had made
arrangements for excursions, and we invited anyone who would like to
join us (they paid their own excursion costs). We did a private tour
in Ocho Rios, and in Grand Cayman, we booked a snorkel/stingray
excursion with Captain Marvins. Most of our guests came with us.
During sea days, most of us all met at the pool area and hung out.
Since we had a large suite (as did my brother and SIL, right next door
to us), we had an "open door" policy for cocktails in our cabins before
dinner. We just kept our cabin doors open, and everyone meandered in
and out having a cocktail.

If there are any other things I can help you with, don't hesitate to
ask. We had an absolute blast, and we are so glad we decided to get
married on a cruise. It was so much fun and no stress involved.

Gee, Jo-Ann, what a neat wedding!..you really had it planned perfectly! What
I'd like to know is, why wasn't I invited?

--Jean ;-)