Old February 14th, 2013, 07:53 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default MSNBC: Cruise Critic Poll Results

I just saw on MSNBC the results of a recent CC poll where 90% of respondents will cruise again.

Well, duh!

People who not happy with the cruise experience have their posts removed. I myself had nearly half of my posts deleted without explanation. After awhile when I tried to login I recieved this message:

"Your posting privileges have been suspended for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

"Date the suspension will be lifted: Never"

I had several times commented on what I saw was health safety concerns. I was never rude, abusive nor attacked others. Yet I was not allowed to speak.

The poll is a fraud.

I only recently was able to trick CC into allowing me to register under a different name. My original postings were under SusanSmithJr.