Old December 7th, 2003, 07:00 PM
Charles Hawtrey

Default Oh No! It's another new travel web site - why it's better.

Because it's confusing when reading a series of replies.

But why is top posting so irritating?

Top posting.

What's the most irritating thing on usenet?

"thegourleys" staggered to the nearest
keyboard and wrote:

Thank you. I was using the TropicRentals.com in ARIN and getting something
different. I was just curious. And sorry but I also prefer to top post.
Thank you too Miguel for the clear instructions.

"Miguel Cruz" wrote in message
thegourleys wrote:
If it is not too much trouble can you explain how you came by that
information?

In the header of the spam you'll see the line:

If you look up the IP address (use whois on the command line if you've got

Mac or Unix machine, otherwise use a web took like
http://www.geektools.com/whois.php), you'll see the registrant and contact
info for the netblock containing that IP.

miguel
--
See the world from your web browser: http://travel.u.nu/

--