Old September 19th, 2003, 01:29 PM
@&@

Default Houston-airport and hotel help?

We took this cruise a couple of years ago. We stayed at the Sheraton
a few miles from the Bush airport. We had to pay over $65 for the cab
ride. (at least a 45 minute trip)
On the way back we took NCL' s bus for $30 total for the two of us.
Find out what hotel NCL has for precruise nights and try to stay there
and get their transfers. Or get the transfers from NCL and just go
back to the airport.

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 22:00:14 GMT, "nullann void"
.. wrote:

I've booked a NCL Sea cruise in March out of Houston. I need help with hotel
choices for pre cruise night and airport transportation. Any suggestions
would greatly help. Thanks