Old June 6th, 2004, 01:54 PM
Cruising Chrissy

Default GGC2005 - Pre-Vote Announcement!!!

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 17:22:58 GMT, Lloyd Parsons
wrote:

Well, Lloyd, you and I may not agree but I don't think you are trying
to be dishonest.

Thanks for that. It is appreciated.

I know that the committee and I were trying to make the best of what
was looking pretty grim. A few days before we announced the rfb's were
ready, I wouldn't have bet on more than one TA bidding.

After we responded to the few requests we did get, I was almost sure
that it would be a max of 2. I literally was tickled pink when 2 that
I had not expected popped up and provided bids.

And you are right, we don't always agree, but that is not necessarily a
bad thing.

Lloyd

It is a good thing MOF otherwise we would have nothing more here than
a sorority sleep in.