Old February 1st, 2004, 05:00 PM
Kristian

Default One-way flight on round-trip ticket?

Hank Mishkoff wrote:
Does anyone know if the situation in Europe is similar to
that in the US? In other words: How risky (financially
speaking) would it be for me to buy a round-trip ticket and
discard the return portion?

You could have any number of legits reasons for not making the return
portion of the trip. You could have gotten sick, been late to the
airport, having had to travel home earlier than planned etc.
I donīt see any reasonable way the airline could charge you for
not making the return flight. And I honestly I donīt think they care
much - people miss their flights all the time.

Kristian