Old February 1st, 2004, 07:27 PM
Knight of the Road

Default One-way flight on round-trip ticket?

"Hank Mishkoff" wrote

Does anyone know if the situation in Europe is similar to
that in the US? In other words: How risky (financially
speaking) would it be for me to buy a round-trip ticket and
discard the return portion?

I used to fly to Helsinki on BA once a month, while my truck was shipping
from Harwich to Finland. I would meet the boat, drive to Moscow and then
come back overland via Poland.

This was always done on a return ticket and although I have flown London-
Helsinki a dozen or more times, I have never once flown back. Never had a
problem.

--
Regards,
Vince