Old June 24th, 2004, 12:27 PM
Johan W. Elzenga

Default Baggage Stowage in Arusha or at Kilimanjaro Airport

Greg Wesson wrote:

I am planning to climb Kilimanjaro in January of 2005 and then spend
two weeks doing safari / Zanzibar. (I know, such a long way off!)

Obviously things would be easier if I didn't have to take my mountain
stuff with me in my backpack for the 2 weeks after the climb.

Can anyone recommend hotels in Arusha that have a baggage stowage
service where I could leave a bag for a couple of weeks? Or are there
lockers or stowage at the airport?

Wouldn't the company you are using take care of that? I can't imagine
that you are the only person with that problem...

--
Johan W. Elzenga johanatjohanfoto.nl
Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl/