Old July 12th, 2007, 06:50 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Darryl

Default Mom, baby booted from plane

On Jul 12, 9:49 am, Duh_OZ wrote:
In disbelief, Penland asked the woman if she was kidding. It was then,
Penland said, the flight attendant went too far.

"She then said, 'You know, it's called baby Benadryl.' And I said,
'Well, I'm not going to drug my child so you have a pleasant flight,'"
Penland said.

Post-911, you do not dribble your attitude upon flight attendants,
even if you think they are "rude and aggressive".

"Well, I'm not going to drug my child so you have a pleasant flight"
is right up there with "No, officer I will NOT step out of the car,
what are you gonna do about it!" in the list of "responses that create
predictable results".