Old October 8th, 2007, 05:17 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Janet Wilder

Default Reward for Illegal immigrants

kangaroo16 wrote:

We probably couldn't even keep "Cath" from Texas out.
The "Cath" who posts from:
.

However, if her behavior is typical "Texan" behavior,
perhaps we should take a closer look at immigrant applications
from Texas.

No doubt you have heard the story about the big Texan visiting
Australia who unexpectedly died in Australia. Way to big for
a standard coffin, and even a piano crate wasn't big enough.

The undertaker was desperate, contacted a colleague in the
USA. Was advised to let out the bull**** during the embalming
process.

He did this, and found that even a coffin now looked to
large. So he ended up burying the Texan in a cigar box. :-)

I sincerely hope that the rest of Australia doesn't have a negative
attitude toward Texans. I'm planning on enriching Australia with my
Texas-tourist dollars in less than two weeks and would have preferred
not to be insulted before I even got there.

--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation