Old September 11th, 2006, 03:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Default Carry-on for cruise?? What can you bring and not bring??

newbie wrote:
Jean O'Boyle wrote:

"PETE" wrote in message

What can you put in your carry-on for a cruise?? Is it the same rules
for cruises and airplanes?? Perscriptions/Meds?? Hairspray?? Shampoo??
Water?? Hair Gel?? Please let me know what I can bring in my carry-on??
Thanks!!!

If you are driving, you may do as you always have done as to what goes
into your carry-on..
Flying is a different story and you must comply with the latest TSA
regulations.

--Jean

Whether you are flying or taking a cruise, you have to comply with TSA
regulations. For details, check TSA website at www.tsa.gov. At this
time, there is no restrictions on carry on.

The TSA has nothing to do with what you can or can't carry onto a
cruise ship. People only have to check the TSA website if they are
going to be flying.

sue