Old December 28th, 2003, 09:48 PM
villa deauville

Default Favourite Books

Sigh. I am again being informed of ITTs strange behaviour.
Now I am an old bat. Well it takes a young bat to know an old bat.
James Patterson - quote "itsybitsy 2-4 page for those with attention
span issues.
How would ITT know if ITT had not read his books.
To coin a phrase from one of ITTs posts
How much do you think I give two (I will make it three) dumps what you
think of me.

SUNNY........wishes ITT would take a lovely slow boat to China and stop
annoying me and following me around. If you wish I'll keep a log of my
daily comings and goings including visits to the loo, send it to you and
save you the agonizing ritual of reading my posts and finding ways to
make yourself look, well, like ITT

S'nd I