Old March 13th, 2009, 09:38 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
-hh

Default Cruise Critic Censorship

On Mar 12, 11:05*pm, D Ball wrote:
On Mar 12, 7:57*pm, -hh wrote:

"George Leppla" wrote:

You made the accusations, please cite examples and specifics.

NWBL made those statements, so go take it up with him.

-hh

No, hh, you made the accusations, and I repeat verbatim the quote
George took from your post:

"The broader issue is ...as NWBL has mentioned ... that some
individuals who had an affiluation unfortunately ended up
misrepresenting a product due to their lapse of judgement in failing
to adequately disclose."

So substantiate your charges or withdraw them.

Substantiation:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.travel.cruises/msg/
c96ebae19f1e842b?hl=en

"To be fair, people did get burned, and it was because of lax
standards
by some people posting "reviews," or being less than clear as to why
they were advocating a given company. Or at least disclosing their
status, as to provide context to their statements."

So upon what basis do I have to believe that NWLB is a liar, and
you're telling the truth?

-hh