Old March 13th, 2009, 12:46 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

Default Cruise Critic Censorship

"-hh" wrote in message
"Tom K" wrote:
"-hh" wrote in message

Okay Ms. Diana Ball: You've unequivocally asserted that absolutely
***EVERY*** RTC'er disclosed, fully and satisfactorily, and 100% prior
to the event. I look forward to you providing proof of that claim.

And FWIW, even if you are successful in proving that, since I was only
speaking in generalities, all you would have proven is that another
poster lied, and that I erroneously believed him.

*That* is why I stand 100% behind what I have said.

Huh?

You ask her to prove it, and then say if she proves it you were only
speaking in generalities?

She specifically accused me of calling her out, when I did no such
thing. Please go back and re-read what I've said and look to see
where I ever mentioned her by name.

And that another poster lied, and you believed him?

Incorrect: its obvious that **someone** is wrong, but it hasn't been
clearly determined who.

Based on the situation and what has been said, its my opinion that
Diana will have a significantly harder time proving she's right and
NWLB wrong, because of the nature of the statements made:

To show "one person out of many" is invariably a lot easier to prove
than "absolutely none out of many".

-hh

As I said in another post, 7 of us went, not counting NWLB who's not an RTC
regular. We had a public discussion here. Other than the TA's and trolls
who post here, there really aren't that many people around here anymore.
Maybe another 10-20 long time regulars, a few dozen infrequent or newbie
posters. Even some of the 7 who went have kind of faded away. RTC doesn't
have imaginary thousands who post here. We know who posts here regularly
and we know who went. I have a photo of who went.

--Tom