Old March 10th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Jo-Ann

Default RCCL implementing fees for Johnny Rockets

I've already emailed Royal Caribbean to voice my displeasure. Maybe
if more people do this, they'll get the message.

Jo-Ann

"George Leppla" wrote in message ...
"Bill C" wrote

I just read on www.Cruise Critic.com that Royal Caribbean will now be
charging a $3.95 fee for eating at Johnny Rockets.

They tried this before and abandoned it when the passengers abandoned Johnny
Rockets. I like Johnny Rockets but not enough to stand in line for more
than a few minutes and certainly not enough to pay for it.

This is one policy that will truly be reviewed by the passenger's response.
My advice... eat in the Windjammer or the dining room. If enough people do
that, Royal Caribbean will get the message once again.