Old February 26th, 2009, 05:14 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.railway,uk.politics.misc,alt.travel.uk.air
tim.....

Default Ryanair to abolish check-in desks

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at 12:42:52 on Thu, 26 Feb
2009, tim..... remarked:
(and I don't routinely know what type of plane I am on. I barely notice
if
it has two big turbines at the back or propellers on the wings or if it
was
made by Boeing or Airbus, I certainly don't know if it's a 600 or an 800 -
if indeed both/either of those exist)

I'd suggest you don't make assertive statements about 737-800 luggage
bins, in that case.

I was making the comment generally abut flying with FR

FR haven't scrapped their old planes they are still using them

tim