Old August 8th, 2013, 05:45 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Observant Lurker

Default I don't understand the negative reviews about Costa

On Aug 8 2013 10:07 AM, Bill wrote:

On 8/8/2013 8:22 AM, wrote:
This was my first Costa and I have not had such a great experience
with a cruise as this one in a while. Food was very plentiful.The
waiters were wonderful! Buffets offered a nice variety each day along
with the consistent ones with pizza and icecream. The entertainment
was wonderful with also a nice variety each night

So in other words, your standard for food is based on quantity, not quality.

Got a reading comprehension problem Mr. Troll? Maykan 37 talked about
quality and not quantity.
He said, "a nice variety each day". Pizza and ice cream is always a
staple, especially for the kids.
I guess, since he did not mention Ribeye steaks and oysters, the cruise
was not worth the money? You need a refresher course in English
Comprehension or just STFU.
Just my humble opinion.