Old August 16th, 2010, 09:58 AM posted to alt.airports.uk.edinburgh,rec.travel.air,uk.transport.air,uk.transport.air
Joe Curry[_3_]

Default Fcuking BAA Scum Striking Over Bank Holiday

On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 10:20:44 +0100, "tim...."
wrote:

A matter of opinion. BAA jobs carry certain privileges

Such as?

Pension..sick pay and employment? :-)

I'm really struggling to understand what perks the company could possible
offer that would merit staff accepting lower than average salaries for any
given skill level

A good steady job comes to mind Tim..we all have to tighten our belts.

The best perk anyone can get is a job... IMHO

--
alt.airports.uk.edinburgh, the only non-underground Edinburgh Airport forum
with 10.000+ worldwide views per month.