Old December 26th, 2006, 05:14 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Earl Evleth[_2_]

Default Florida tornadoes wreck three dozen homes

Now you listen AZ Nomad! I have a PhD. My scientific analysis of world
events has added immensely to the world body of knowledge. I live in
Paris France and I give lectures on current events which are followed
by discussion seminars focusing on the administration of george bush.
There is no charge and we assemble in the Châtelet- les Halles metro
station on Wednesdays at noon (the gendarmes are at lunch so the group
is not disturbed).