Old December 24th, 2008, 07:00 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Becca[_3_]

Default Winter in Las Vegas

Brian K wrote:
Just got an e-mail from Karen. She put up her Christmas decorations
in November. She has those little pine trees along the walk. They are
on a timer, every night after five there is a glow underneath 3 feet
of snow. I spoke with a customer service rep in Oregon. She told me
they have 9 ft of snow. If I had a choice between Oregon, Minnesota
and Las Vegas you know where I'd like to be...on a cruise ships in Las
Vegas! (It could happen!)

Knowing Las Vegas, anything could happen.g I would love to see photos
of Karen's glowing snow. lol

Today, it is in the 70's in our corner of Louisiana. Maybe we should
have dinner on the patio while we watch the golfers. Santa will be
wearing shorts and a tank top, when he comes down our chimney. lol

Becca