Old December 29th, 2008, 09:38 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

Default Winter in Las Vegas

On 12/24/2008 2:00 PM Becca did a "happy dance", then made these writings:
Brian K wrote:
Just got an e-mail from Karen. She put up her Christmas decorations
in November. She has those little pine trees along the walk. They
are on a timer, every night after five there is a glow underneath 3
feet of snow. I spoke with a customer service rep in Oregon. She
told me they have 9 ft of snow. If I had a choice between Oregon,
Minnesota and Las Vegas you know where I'd like to be...on a cruise
ships in Las Vegas! (It could happen!)

Knowing Las Vegas, anything could happen.g I would love to see
photos of Karen's glowing snow. lol

Today, it is in the 70's in our corner of Louisiana. Maybe we should
have dinner on the patio while we watch the golfers. Santa will be
wearing shorts and a tank top, when he comes down our chimney. lol

Becca

As long as it's not an Elvis impersonator rhinestone encrusted gold lame
leisure suit. No, wait that would be Santa in Las Vegas!

--
________
Brian M. Kochera