Old January 20th, 2009, 03:38 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
D Ball[_2_]

Default Banned From Bidding For Travel

Peri, thanks for the heads up. That is very interesting.

We have used BFT for years, andI think like most travelers, sometimes
we provide feedback, sometimes we never get around to it. Frankly, I
have often had to go hunt down that click-thru button. As picky as
they are about posting bids and questions, the "mandatory" method for
actually accessing Priceline could be more clear.

Becca, you are being very diplomatic, as always. IMO Sheryl has always
been the Nurse Ratched of board administrators. I don't know her
current status.

Bill, I like betterbidding, too. IIRC it was started by "Amber,"
formerly a frequent poster on Cruise Critic who used a handle with
"bunny" in it.

Diana Ball
Austin, TX