Old January 24th, 2009, 07:10 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

Default Banned From Bidding For Travel

On 1/19/2009 10:38 PM D Ball scrawled with a big red tube of lipstick:
Peri, thanks for the heads up. That is very interesting.

We have used BFT for years, andI think like most travelers, sometimes
we provide feedback, sometimes we never get around to it. Frankly, I
have often had to go hunt down that click-thru button. As picky as
they are about posting bids and questions, the "mandatory" method for
actually accessing Priceline could be more clear.

Becca, you are being very diplomatic, as always. IMO Sheryl has always
been the Nurse Ratched of board administrators. I don't know her
current status.

Bill, I like betterbidding, too. IIRC it was started by "Amber,"
formerly a frequent poster on Cruise Critic who used a handle with
"bunny" in it.

Diana Ball
Austin, TX

There's a simple work-around for this "banning". Go to the account
function of your ISP and create a new e-mail addy. Alternatively use
yahoo.com or google mail. You have the option of creating an alias. You
can join, post a comment get banned go back to your account on yahoo or
google delete the alias and create a new one. All the mail gets filtered
to an email address of your choice leaving Bidding For Travel completely
powerless to keep you "banned". I haven't tried it myself as I don't use
priceline.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera