Old January 24th, 2009, 10:22 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill[_1_]

Default Banned From Bidding For Travel

On 1/24/2009 2:10 PM, Brian K wrote:

There's a simple work-around for this "banning". Go to the account
function of your ISP and create a new e-mail addy. Alternatively use
yahoo.com or google mail. You have the option of creating an alias. You
can join, post a comment get banned go back to your account on yahoo or
google delete the alias and create a new one. All the mail gets filtered
to an email address of your choice leaving Bidding For Travel completely
powerless to keep you "banned". I haven't tried it myself as I don't use
priceline.

It's not that simple. She remembers your IP address and when you
log in again from that address, you'll be blocked whether you
are logging in from the same id or not.

I wonder what happens when the IP addresses get reassigned (as
they do after a while) and the person who gets assigned the
banned address tries to access it?

Bill