Old February 11th, 2004, 08:45 PM
Liz

Default African Safari - Good Earth Tours (Austin Texas)

In message
"BAC" wrote:

Just want to say that I've really enjoyed the wisdom that Liz and others
have passed on. I have heard good things about Good Earth Tours...usually
for a friend of a friend sort of thing...so I have no personal knowledge.
One of the best pieces of advice that I've gotten and read is to not spend
all your time traveling....travel less and see more critters.

I wan't making any comment against Good Earth Tours, of course (but you know
that, I hope!) Not being american, I've never heard of them.
Any idea who they work with in Tanzania?

Just commenting that you could get a better itinerary for the same money
than the one you'd suggested.

Maybe Good Earth can do tailor-mades?
For four, it could be worth their while, *if* they work with a flexible
ground agent.

Liz

--
Virtual Liz at http://www.v-liz.co.uk
Kenya; Tanzania; India; Seychelles; Namibia