Old August 31st, 2004, 04:41 PM
Semuhire

Hello,

I live here in Kenya and if you don't mind I can give you the name and
address of a low cost yet well established tour companies that can
assist you with all the information you need to organise your safari.
Her name is Marylin and the company is called African Sky Charters -
http://www.africanskycharters.com her direct email address is :
.

Get in touch with here their company also has charter flights and they
can organise for you to fly to Samburu, Serengeti and Maasai Mara game
reserves and any other in east africa. Some time because of the bad
roads your safari can be tiresome that's why I suggest air safari.
Hans George is right 5 day are quite short if you plan to visit most
parks around here that's why it will be wise to minimize on road
safaris.

You are very much welcome to East Africa and I am sure you will enjoy
your visit.
Michael.