Old July 30th, 2011, 01:39 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.california,alt.atheism,alt.security.terrorism
George Plimpton

Default Gay man arrested after ejaculating during TSA pat-down

On 7/29/2011 5:29 PM, Zacharias Mulletstein wrote:

"(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) http://www.TravelForPay.org"
wrote in message ...
On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 04:28:30 -0500,
"Zacharias Mulletstein" wrote:

I'm not a bigot. I'm barely even white. And I have black and gay
frends and even an Asian friend so how can I be racist?

If all of that is true -- then why don't you APPRECIATE the solid
FACTS that I provide in behalf of civil & human rights in my posts?

Because your posts are formatted so badly that I can't tell what you're
saying and what is a sig file.

And I've never seen you take up for Native Americans. Did I just miss it?

You didn't miss it. Chitlin only writes about queers - 100% of the time.