Old November 12th, 2014, 10:00 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkbra View Post
Of course ORRELL! your post is full of massive information and helpful for me as well as for others. Would you like to guide me about these attractive destinations one by one? I love to know more attractive regions and detonations of the world. I hope you will give me a complete info about all above mentioned places?
Here I am sharing information about few places due to shortage of time because in these days I busy in my exams.
Red Frog Beach:
Red Frog Beach is considered one of the most stunning beaches of Panama. It is also one of my favorite beaches of this state. It offers a variety of activities to its visitors such as; Surfing, Fishing, Snorkeling, kayaking and Stand Up Paddle boarding.
Pearl Islands:
Pearl Islands is also one of the most beautiful regions of Panama. It is a group of more than 200 islands. All of its islands are pretty but Contadora Island is well known due to its attractive resorts.