Old April 26th, 2004, 02:55 AM
Mike Cordelli

Default Miami hotels w/parking

Depending on the exact dates, you may be able to get something at
www.parksleepfly.com. they offer hotels in that area both at the airport and
near the port for as little as $84 for the room and 30 days parking.

wrote in message
. ..
We've cruised out of Port Canaveral a couple of times and love staying at
the Radisson since we are able to park our car there and leave it and be
shuttled to the port and picked up and returned to our car after the

cruise
is over. Do any hotels in Miami or the surrounding area offer something

like
this. It is always such a hassle for one of us to deal with the car while
the other waits with the luggage. We leave out in 4 weeks and any info

would
be most appreciated.
Jan