Old August 10th, 2007, 01:45 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Rick Blaine

Default Airside connection at DFW (LX/AA)

"Graham Harrison" wrote:

I agree with that. Arrive, clear immigration, clear customs, exit to main
terminal, check in, pass through security, depart.

I haven't been through the new Intl terminal at DFW, but I always hated coming
back the old way. First you had to climb up (or take the escalators if they were
working) to the roof. Invariably, you got to walk half way around the concourse
to Immigration. Then downstairs to wait forever for bags, and then get dumped
outside the terminal and have to re-enter security lines with all the domestic
traffic. DEN is the same way now.

--
"Tell me what I should do, Annie."
"Stay. Here. Forever." - Life On Mars