Old August 26th, 2013, 03:00 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian[_1_]

Default Parking for Port of Miami

On Sat, 24 Aug 2013 11:42:33 -0700, "Observant Lurker"
wrote:

On Aug 24 2013 10:19 AM, gmbeasley wrote:

On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 12:24:03 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Going on a 3 day Bahamas cruise and we have to go by car so is there any

safe/convenient
alternative to the ludicrous $20 a day parking at the Port?

Go by rental car. The day before the cruise turn it in at the
airport. Get a taxi or shuttle to a hotel that has a shuttle to
the port the next morning.

get a rental car with enterprise. They might give you a lift to the ship,
when you turn in the car.

All of these, and other replies, sound like of effort and possible
extra expense. It is only a 3 day cruise.

I suspect the question was about whether there are other lots with
shuttles that would be cheaper.