Old May 7th, 2016, 04:19 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Arthur Conan Doyle

Default Security Line Length at SFO

DrDuncan wrote:

I recently heard a news report that TSA security has become much much much =
slower. The result is that U.S. security lines are taking three to four hou=
rs and thousands of people are missing their flights because of this. If th=
at is still the case, how true is it for SFL? I'm soon going to fly throug=
h there and I need to know how much earlier I need to show up to get to my =
flight on time. Does anyone have any info? I was at SFO two months ago and =
there was no such problem. Thanks.

You might find this web site helpful:

https://apps.tsa.dhs.gov/mytsa/wait_times_home.aspx