Old November 29th, 2008, 04:41 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor[_2_]

Default Is there a bagage check in Sens?

Martin wrote:

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 16:22:22 +0000, (David Horne, _the_
chancellor (*)) wrote:

tim..... wrote:

"Bruce K." wrote in message
We'll be passing through Sens on the way from Dijon to Paris.

And you want to know if some official people will get on the train to look
at your bags?

How quaint

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but it's just another term for
left-luggage.

Not in Europe.

You knew what he meant.

Anyway where did he mention trains?

He didn't. It's a safe assumption.

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
www.davidhorne.net (email address on website)