Old February 22nd, 2018, 03:57 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Ivan Shmakov[_2_]

Default Layover in Manila

Alfred Molon writes:
In , Chris in Makati says...

The post you are replying to is now over 20 years old.

I'm sure the traveler worked things out somehow.

But I find it amazing that there are real people left in
rec.travel.asia. The last real post was years ago.

Personally, I find it incredible that people have left the
convenience of Usenet in favor of Web fora.

I don't travel much myself (the points that I've travelled to
last year and that are the farthest from each other are less
than about 100 km apart), so I hardly can contribute to this
specific newsgroup (or any other under rec.travel), yet still...

--
FSF associate member #7257 http://am-1.org/~ivan/